Lund Boats in Grande Prairie, AB
Lund Boats For Sale at GP Honda
Lund boats are your answer to the top level of fishing, sport, utility and hunting boats in the area, and GP Honda dealership in Grande Prairie is proud to stock this legendary lineup. By being an official Lund dealer we’re able to get you any variation of boat you desire, from aluminum to fiberglass, big water to small water, pontoon to jon boats. Come to our Grand Prairie Honda dealership and explore the wide world of Lund boats, where we have a diverse boat selection for sale, engines, accessories and boat maintenance services.
Fish & Sport Boats
Utility & Hunting Boats
Our quality boat construction is evident in our top tier build materials, headed up by the aluminum and fiberglass boat options.
- Aluminum: Built for hard use and to sustain all that a boat can endure, by using the best raw durable aluminum (5052 H 34), this material combines all of strength, hardness, weight and versatility.
- Fiberglass: A smooth and aerodynamic look exudes from each fiberglass boat, made possible through the precise molds that double to create exceptional durability and performance that holds up thanks to incredible optimization.
You’re going to be spending a lot of time in your boat, which means you need a floorplan that agrees with you. We offer three different floorplan types for your boat, across our fishing, sport and hunting boats.
- Walkthrough windshield: These boats give you a full front windshield with a middle panel that opens up to easily walk through.
- Single/Double Console: These two floorplans provide the deck with either a one console or dual console design for steering, providing their own spaciousness and versatility options.
- Tiller: Rear steering design with a lever attached to the rudder for navigation.
You need the right size and able boat for the body of water you’re going to be on, and our Lund boats cover a lengthy inventory across those with the needs for big, medium and small bodies of water.
For more specific boating needs, we have you covered as well, with some handy available features found in your boats. These include:
- Bow Bait Station
- Bow Cushion set
- Bow Multibase Option
- Ski Pylon
- Under Console Drawer
- Wash Down System
Performance & Strength
A ton of build techniques go into creating a Lund boat, bred from our IPS, IPS2 and IPS3 tech, for a ride that always keeps you in control. From the center keel that provides for sublte manuearing to the flat pad delivering maximum lift and reducing drag, and the reverse chine that allows you to corner with ease. It starts with intelligent engineering, then leads into quality construction with the best materials to create a boat that holds up ride after ride.
Construction & Flotation
Lund boats are truly built to perform in the face of the demands of the outdoors, over both aluminum and fiberglass material types, for durability and safety. The I-beam infrastructure design creates a hull that is solid and hard, produced alongside a longitudinal build that always keeps the alignment of the boat stable. Everything after that from carpet to paint is done with the finest handiwork to ensure even the smallest of detail is covered. Closed-cell foam is injected into every boat, going above and beyond to ensure all of our boats are up to marine standards and conditions.
Fishing utility is front of mind during every stage of boat design and construction. This includes our advanced livewell systems that’ll keep your catch healthy, calm and safe in these tanks. The Prolong Plus intakes oxygenated water from under the boat, the Prolong uses a two pump system for maximum oxygenation, and the Aerated type circulates fresh air throughout the system. Further features include the SportTrak system that lets you mount everything from rod holders to cup holders, and a ProTrak system that protects the exterior of your boat. And, of course, when you’re fishing you require a ton of storage, and with our innovative storage options, you’ll have all your gear conveniently stowed and easily accessible.